In 2021, ACS received Company of the Year:
ACS takes Silver in coveted Stevie® Awards International Business Award for Company of the Year.
ACS was selected out of more than 3,700 nominations to receive a Silver award for Company of the Year in the Small Business or Professional Services category.
ACS, an Ohio-based minority and women-owned firm that has been in business for almost 20 years, received the award for its work in helping non-profit organizations, government agencies, philanthropic organizations and for-profit companies advocate for policy change and communicate effectively with audiences that have the power to effect change. ACS previously won the Bronze Company of the Year Stevie® Women in Business Award in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
One judge commented, “Highly impressive submission clearly and concisely articulating the inspiration and impact of this regional powerhouse gaining national recognition.”
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2021 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories.
ACS is one of four US small businesses honored with the award; other winners are located in Australia, the United Kingdom, India, Cyprus and Canada. It is an honor for ACS to be acknowledged among such a large field of impressive companies from around the world. The winners were announced by the Stevie® Awards on Monday, August 16 as part of the 18th annual International Business Awards®.
ACS has been the recipient of various awards and accolades recognizing their work as a firm with a history of growth and national expertise, for client projects around the country and their first publication, Influence on All Cylinders.
- Hermes Award for strategic outreach and engagement for Franklin County Ohio’s Quality Rating System outreach strategy.
- The Corporate College Smart 50 Awards, presented by Smart Business magazine, recognizes the top executives of the smartest companies in Northeast Ohio for their ability to effectively build and lead savvy organizations. In 2019, Lori McClung, ACS CEO, and Scarlett Bouder, ACS president, were named Smart 50 winners.
- Crain’s Business Women of Note awarded to ACS Chief Executive Officer Lori McClung for her contributions and commitment to her work throughout her 25-year career in 2019.
- The Stevie® International Business Awards awarded ACS with the national bronze medal for Company of the Year in 2020 and 2019. The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program.
- PR Daily’s 2019 Content Marketing Awards gave ACS an honorable mentioned in Content Marketing for the Purpose of Brand Awareness for our work with Franklin County Board of Commissioners—Department of Job and Family Services. Review the case study “Encouraging Preschool Providers to Improve Quality”.
- Stevie Award for Women in Business for Small Business Company of the Year in 2018.
- Weatherhead 100 winner for small business growth in 2015.
- MarCom Platinum Award presented by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals for a two-year strategic communication plan for PRE4CLE, Cleveland’s plan to expand high-quality pre-K to all children in the city.