In 2022, Advocacy & Communication Solutions, LLC Recognized in International Business Awards:
For the sixth year in a row, Advocacy & Communication Solutions, LLC (ACS) was selected out of more than 3,700 nominations to receive a Stevie® Award, earning a Bronze in the Company of the Year in Small Business or Professional Services in The 20th Annual International Business Awards®.
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2023 IBAs received entries from organizations in 61 nations and territories.
The judges noted that “ACS is a leader in transformational services for consultancy and advocacy. They have a fantastic track record demonstrating their social impact and long-term milestones. Their work is needed and appreciated for early education and their dedication to a prosperous future. ACS investment in time and services result in resiliency in communities.”
ACS, an Ohio-based minority and women-owned firm that has been in business for almost 20 years, received the award for its work in helping non-profit organizations, government agencies, philanthropic organizations and for-profit companies advocate for policy change and communicate effectively with audiences who have the power to effect change. ACS previously won the Bronze Company of the Year Stevie® Women in Business Award in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and the Silver Stevie® Award in the Company of the Year in Small Business or Professional Services in 2021 and 2022.
In 2023, ACS was recognized Internationally for Communication Strategy
Advocacy & Communication Solutions, LLC recently earned two recognitions for its communication strategy from the Hermes Creative Awards, one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world. Winners range in size from small creative firms to Fortune 500 companies.
For its year-long “Voting Matters” email campaign, ACS was named a Gold Winner in the Electronic Media/Social Media category. The educational series spanned 2022 and brought attention to important local, state, and federal voting policies and tips and tricks to make sure individuals understood their right to cast their ballots without intimidation or coercion.
ACS earned an Honorable Mention for its Public Awareness Campaign for the City of Columbus. The effort shined a light on the city’s 311 information line and how it serves city residents.
Now in its 17th year, the Hermes Creative Awards is sponsored by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. Hermes Creative Awards honors the messengers and creators of the information revolution. Armed with their imaginations and computers, Hermes winners bring their ideas to life through traditional and digital platforms. Each year, competition judges evaluate the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, videos, and advertising, marketing, and communication programs.
You can view ACS’ gold-winning entry here.
ACS has been the recipient of various awards and accolades recognizing their work as a firm with a history of growth and national expertise, for client projects around the country and their first publication, Influence on All Cylinders.
- Hermes Award for strategic outreach and engagement for Franklin County Ohio’s Quality Rating System outreach strategy.
- The Corporate College Smart 50 Awards, presented by Smart Business magazine, recognizes the top executives of the smartest companies in Northeast Ohio for their ability to effectively build and lead savvy organizations. In 2019, Lori McClung, ACS CEO, and Scarlett Bouder, ACS president, were named Smart 50 winners.
- Crain’s Business Women of Note awarded to ACS Chief Executive Officer Lori McClung for her contributions and commitment to her work throughout her 25-year career in 2019.
- The Stevie® International Business Awards awarded ACS with the national bronze medal for Company of the Year in 2020 and 2019. The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program.
- PR Daily’s 2019 Content Marketing Awards gave ACS an honorable mentioned in Content Marketing for the Purpose of Brand Awareness for our work with Franklin County Board of Commissioners—Department of Job and Family Services. Review the case study “Encouraging Preschool Providers to Improve Quality”.
- Stevie Award for Women in Business for Small Business Company of the Year in 2018.
- Weatherhead 100 winner for small business growth in 2015.
- MarCom Platinum Award presented by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals for a two-year strategic communication plan for PRE4CLE, Cleveland’s plan to expand high-quality pre-K to all children in the city.